Hime Gyaru is a princess substyle of gyaru.
The Style[edit | edit source]
Hime gyaru is as its name, "hime" meaning "princess," implies. The styles has a romantic focus, incorporating many girly aspects into its style.
Common color schemes in hime gyaru include pinks, whites, and creams. Motifs such as roses, lace, and hearts are also very popular.
Himekaji[edit | edit source]
Himekaji is a casual version of hime gyaru. The style incorporates the light color schemes and motifs of gyaru However, it focuses more on the traditional silhouette of gyaru, with much less lace and layers, and more simpler pieces. 
Gallery[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- "Gyaru." Wikipedia. October 11, 2020. Retrieved November 8, 2020 from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyaru
- "J*FASHION: HIME-GYARU." Kawaii Gazette. September 24, 2010. Retrieved November 8, 2020 from https://www.kawaiigazette.com/en/jfashion-hime-gyaru-2/
- "Hime Gyaru FAQ." VioletLeBeaux. May 17, 2010. Retrieved November 8, 2020 from https://violetlebeaux.com/2010/03/17/hime-gyaru-faq/
- "LET’S TALK ABOUT HIMEKAJI VS LIZ LISA GIRL." Hello Lizzie Bee. N.d. Retrieved November 8, 2020 from https://www.hellolizziebee.com/himekaji-vs-liz-lisa-girl/
- "Emiii's guide: Himekaji style basics." emiichan. December 7, 2014. Retrieved November 8, 2020 from https://emiiichan.blogspot.com/2014/12/emiiis-himekaji-style-basics.html
- "Roma Gyaru . . . what is it? And how to tell the difference between Roma gyaru and Hime kaji (Casual Hime)." Fluffmuffin-the-strange. January 26, 2014. Retrieved November 8, 2020 from http://fluffmuffin-the-strange.blogspot.com/2014/01/roma-gyaru-what-is-it-and-how-to-tell.html
- "WHAT IS GYARU? MEANING, SUBSTYLES + RESOURCES." Hello Lizzie Bee. N.d. Retrieved November 8, 2020 from https://www.hellolizziebee.com/gyaru-meaning-styles-resources/
- Tumblr Comment on Roma Gyaru. N.d. Retrieve November 8, 2020 from https://satansmilk.tumblr.com/post/39292101088/romagyarustyle-zhi-zhi-is-now-not-a-gyaru-any
|Previous in A-Z||Next in A-Z|