Here you can find things that need improving on this wiki.
- More photo examples are needed for almost all pages
- Citations are needed for the Lolita page and Otome page, including new references and sources (old links added are now expired)
- More insider information would be appreciated on styles. The admin only has personal experience with Mori and Dolly Kei
- Trends vs Style page needs creating (links are there if anyone wants to help! Otherwise it will be whenever I have time to get around to it between my responsibilities on other wikis.)
Styles that exist in name, but don't have enough sources or images to create a page:
- Guro Kawaii: https://web.archive.org/web/20180129002133/http://www.rokkyuu.com/fashion/designer-gashicon-on-graphics-and-gurokawa-style/
- Gyaruo: Wikipedia - Gyaruo
- Gaijin Gyaru? (Not sure if this is a real substyle or not)
- Kuro Gyaru
- Onii Kei
- Tsuyome Gyaru (Not sure if this is real either)
- Eroguro Kei
- Iryou Kei
- Kote Kote Kei
- Kurofuku Kei
- Nagoya Kei
- Tanbi Kei
- We may be missing some lolita substyles or microstyles as well. There are too many to say for sure.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.